The BH specialises in long range combat and killing Jedi. Combined with two sniper rifle options (the projectile rifle for heavy movement and the disruptor for deadly precision) and heavy movement speed the BH is an extremely dangerous foe for all of the Rebel classes. The Bounty hunter has access to Poison Darts (Melee + Special 2) that can be used on Jedi to disable the ability to regenerate force points.
- Level 1: A standard pistol, nothing special about it.
- Level 2: Enables alt charged fire.
- Level 3: Gives a high-powered primary fire. Ammo consumption increases slightly.
The pistol is 100% accurate at all times, so you can even shoot deadly accurate shots while running.
E-11 Blaster rifle
- Level 1: A standard blaster rifle, slow primary fire
- Level 2: Adds a faster secondary fire.
- Level 3: Makes secondary fire more accurate and increases the clip capacity.
- Level 1: A medium-powered high-velocity rifle.
- Level 2: Adds a rapid-fire mode (toggle with Weapon Mode key).
- Level 3: Adds a scope on the alt-button.
Perfectly accurate only when standing still.
- A sniper weapon - cannot be upgraded. Has two scope levels on alt-fire and cannot be fired outside of scope.
- Level 1: Weak unscoped shot and a weak scoped shot.
- Level 2: Allows a charged shot whilst scoped. Can shoot through multiple targets.
Disintegrates anything within its blast radius - use carefully!
- Maximum: 1.
Poison darts do a small amount of damage every second over a period of time. They also disable Force pool regeneration.
- Maximum: 3.
Tracker darts allow you to track one or more targets through walls etc. Tracked targets will periodically flash pink. Comes in packs of 3.
- Maximum: 2 packs. (6 darts in total)
- Strong armour
Special 1 (Tap)
- In melee mode - shoot poison darts.
Special 2 (Tap)
- In melee mode - shoot tracker darts.
- With weapon in hand - melee kick.