As elite infantry, Elite Troopers have fewer lives than Soldiers, but more health, speed, and customization options. They can be configured as Soldier spawn points, heavy blaster specialists, and grenadiers.
Buyable Abilities Edit
Allows the Elite to have Soldiers respawn nearby/assemble to them, and Soldiers who do so are granted an extra 20 HP and increased movement speed due to the Elite boosting their focus and morale.
- Level 1: You become a walking spawn point for Soldiers.
- Level 1: Get one additional life.
Other Buyable Items Edit
- Level 1: 20 Armor
- Level 2: 30 Armor
- Level 3: 40 Armor
- Level 1: Player has some ammo.
- Level 2: Player has more ammo.
- Level 3: Player has much ammo.
- Level 1: (no cost): Normal pistol
- Level 2: Enables alt charged fire.
- Level 1: Gives you E-11 blaster rifle with primary fire only.
- Level 2: Adds a faster secondary fire.
- Level 3: Makes secondary fire more accurate and increases the clip capacity.
- Level 1: A medium-powered high-velocity rifle.
- Level 2: Adds a rapid-fire mode (Toggle with the Weapon Mode key.).
- Level 3: Adds a scope on the alt-button.
Sonic Grenades (Rebel Elite Trooper only) Edit
- Level 1: gives you one Sonic Grenade
- Level 2: you get two Sonic Grenades
Allows the elite to dodge incoming shots from a certain range and while facing them.
- Level 1: The elite is able to dodge shots while standing still.
- Level 2: The elite is able to dodge shots while standing still, crouching or walking.
- Use burst of A-280 at close range, keep in mind it's consuming more ammo compared to primary fire.
- The enemy will push the grenade straight back at you if you throw it directly at him so use walls and ceiling in your strategy.
- Watch your fire - try not to hurt your teammates!